Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9th Menu!

I am really looking forward to trying some new recipes I found on Pinterest this week!  The first is Honey BBQ Meatloaf.  I am doubling this because I like to have extra for lunches or leftover night.  The second is Baked Cheesy Chicken Penne. The great thing about this recipe is all you need to need is grill some extra chicken then use the extra for this dish.  Lastly, my sweet Karsyn helped me pick a dessert from Pinterest and she chose.... Cherry Chocolate Kisses.  I think I will have her come over and help me make them next week!  Remember this blog is a work in progress and I am still tweaking it, you may have to adjust the menu to get it to print correctly but I am working on fixing it.
I hope you find something this week you think your family will enjoy!

4 comments:

kymharper said...

Tami, Yummo dinners!

kymharper said...

I've never been a fan of meatloaf, but this looks different than any other recipe I've seen before. Could you save me a bite of yours?

millsmeals said...

You should make it, I think you would like it!

Mills' Menus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.