Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trial run Menu....

Ok, here goes.  Here is my first sample menu with shopping list.  Some things I bought others I already had in my freezer but, we really are eating this stuff this week.  Tonight we are having the Baked Flounder and I am supper excited about Biscuit and Gravy Saturday!!!  My only hesitation with blogging my menu plans is that I am afraid there won't be anything pratical for your family.  "Empty Nesters" eat a lot of grilled meat, veggies, leftovers, soups and let's be real, periodically cereal...  But, I am willing to give it a try.
My grocery shopping day is Friday so this is mine from last week.  I love menu planning, grocery shopping and trying new things, if nothing else maybe my menus will make you think "what in the world I can do better than this" and start having fun planning your own meals! 

Next week I hope to have a more interesting menu but, had to make some room in the freezer!

No comments: