Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 16th Menu

Happy Friday my friends!  Here is what we are cooking up this week!   Cooking a Turkey in the crock pot with some chicken broth then about an hour before its ready I am going to cover it with a can of whole berry cranberry sauce and serve with some rice and a veggie.  The Dressed Up Sloppy Joe's will be the first I have tried in a long time but I remember my mom making them so I am going to give it a try.  I am going to double it and freeze half, I hope they are good!  Cugino's Mama's Minestrone is a quick and great tasting soup that will be even better with the Pizza Muffins I found on Pinterest.  I have made them twice once with mini pepperoni (much easier than chopping pepperonis up) and again with ground hamburger.  My grands love my pancakes and I use the Ihop Buttermilk Pancake Recipe, we love breakfast for dinner!  The Autumn Chopped Salad I found on Pinterest also.  I am adding some chicken strips to make it a little more filling.  Lastly I am going to try the Cinnamon Roll Cake Sunday night for the New Members class, I hope it is as good as it sounds, I will let you know!
I put everything on the shopping list for each recipe.  Many items you may already have in your pantry and don't need to purchase, especially for the cake and pancakes.
Hope you and yours can enjoy something on this weeks menu!





2 comments:

Susan Foster said...

looks good. I will try some of these out

Mills' Menus said...

How did you get it to print?