Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Menu!

Well, the year is almost over.  Me and my love muffin are spending the evening babysitting some of our grands, I guess our days of parting are over but, I wouldn't change a thing! 

Not much to buy this week in the way of groceries, I have stuff I didn't make from the December 12th Menu and I have been making freezer meals for the 2 of us over the last few weeks that we are eating this week.

I look forward to trying some new things this year from Skinnytaste.  I want to lose about 30 lbs by my Anniversary in June so I need to get on that!

The recipes links for the Chicken Pesto and Jambalaya are on the post for the December 8th post.  Enjoy the weekend with your family and start the New Year off right by being in your church tomorrow!

No comments: