Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Break Menu!

I love this time of the year and it goes by way to quickly!  So, the next 2 weeks there ain't gonna be much meal planning.  It's gonna be a fly by the seat of our pants, eat out, eat leftovers, run to the movies, shop, visit friends, sit at home watching Christmas movies until the first of the year!  lol   I have a pantry & freezer full of food that we will be enjoying so we can focus on spending time with our friends and family instead of cooking.  Below is my grocery list and a few things you might want to make for your family, along with a couple of recipes I am making for my family on Christmas!  Since Christmas Day is on a Sunday, we are having sandwiches for lunch since we will all be meeting up at the Mills for lunch.  We didn't want Memaw to be home cooking all day so we have talked her into a no fuss day filled with celebrating the birth of our Savior, then some fun and fellowship with our families!  I will be posting a new Menu for January 2nd, and let me warn you now its, gonna be pretty low calorie stuff.  I leave for a cruise on February 5th!  : )
I hope there is something you can enjoy with your family and have a blessed CHRISTmas!

No comments: