Saturday, January 21, 2012

Next Weeks Menu!

Here's what me and the hubby are eating next week! 

I am experimenting with a Jalapeno cream sauce to go with baked Tilapia, I am attempting to see if it tastes anything like the dish at Carino's.  It probably won't but I am gonna give it a shot!  Please feel free to skip it if you don't like fish.   I have been wanting to try a Bolognese sauce for sometime and came across a recipe for my crock pot, Crock Pot Bolognese from Skinny Taste looks easy and I can't wait to try it.  It also lists the WW points plus at the bottom of the recipe, serve with whole wheat pasta and its a healthy Italian meal!  There are some great recipes on this site, check them out!
Everything else is easy this week, and its a pretty small list of groceries for 6 meals.
Last week I came across a recipe for Honey Sauced Chicken and since I had some frozen chicken in the freezer and all the sauce ingredients in my pantry so I gave it a try.  The hubby and I really liked it and served over brown rice with some broccoli it was a great low calorie Chinese dinner.  I didn't add it to the menu this week but it would be a great substitute for the tilapia dinner. 
Have a great week of dinning with your family!

No comments: